We are repeating our 4 week training cycle!
Starting with a solid 30 Minute Bodyweight Strength Workout! With some weighted options too!
Monday’s bodyweight strength workout:
- 10 ring rows or 5-10pullups
- 10 squat choice
- 10 push-ups choice
- 10 Superman’s, bird dogs, hip bridge or hamstring curls
- 10 abdominal choice
- 10 calories or 100 Jump Rope
Repeat this circuit for 30 minutes! You can go all bodyweight or choose weighted exercises where appropriate!
Here’s a good Strength Video Workout to start your week off RIGHT!
6 Minute Strength Set
You will rest 1 minute between Sets and complete 4 total rounds
- Cardio Choice (run, JR, JJ, high knees, skaters, quick feet, kick but, rope flow) – 1 Minute
- Alternate Back Lunge – 1 Minute
- Push-up Plank – 1 Minute
- Marching hip bridge, hamstring curls, single leg static hip bridge – 1 Minute (30s/30s)
- Alternate Ring Rows or 1 arm rows – 1 Minute (30s/30s)
- Get Ups, windmills, side plank – 1 Minute (30s/30s)
Here’s our 6 Minute Strength Circuit: