Monday is Freestyle Bodyweight Strength!
Training Room Family, we are looking forward to another solid week of training! Monday you get to choose between a variety of exercises during our freestyle bodyweight strength workout. Let’s maintain good technique for all sets!
Here is Monday’s Freestyle Strength Workout:
Your Intervals will be 30 seconds of work / 30 seconds of rest for 6 total rounds
- Upper Body Pull (pullups, ring rows, statics etc)
- Single Leg Squat (pistol, split, step down, etc)
- Upper Body Push (push-ups, hindu, dips, inverted, etc)
- Lower body posterior( leg curl, supermans, hip bridge, etc)
- Abs (plank, side plank, walkout, mt. climbers, v-sits, bicycles, crawling, side bends, twists, etc.)
Here is your Finisher:
Circuit 20/10 x 2 Rounds:
- Jump or assisted pull ups or high pull
- Drop squats or air squats
- 1/2 burpees or mountain climbers
- Swings or broad jumps
- knees to chest or bicycles
- cardio (jump rope, run in place, jumping jacks)
Enjoy your DAY and have a GREAT week!
Here is the Bodyweight Strength Workout video! Challenge yourself to try something new!