We’re Bursting with Strength
Hey Training Room family!
Tuesday we will be bursting with strength at The Training Room…
As usual, we will have several options for you to choose from when it comes to the strength movements,
We will use weights or body weight movements (you can also mix both)
We will work for fifteen seconds on each side, or perform the given body weight movement.
Quick 15 second bursts with good form!
Get your numbers and try to stick with them for the entire set…
Here’s your short bursts of strength circuit.
15/15 x 5 rounds
- Pistol or split squat options left side
- Pistol or split squat options right side
- Press left or push-up (push ups can be performed with offset hands or one elevated)
- Press right or push-up
- Clean, snatch, hip bridge (Left side)
- Clean, snatch, hip bridge (Right side)
- Row left side
- Row right side
- ab choice 1
- ab choice 2
- Cardio choice 1
- Cardio choice 2
Rest 1 minute after each round.
Have a great Tuesday
FYI, athlete training starts July 1 in Manasquan.
Here are some cool single leg options that you should try out. You may find them more challenging then they look!