Cardio Deck of Cards!
Let’s finish this week with a fun and challenging conditioning workout!
WE are ALL trying to stay positive during unfortunate circumstances and we appreciate your support and Training Room camaraderie!
Cardio Deck of Cards
Each suit is a different exercise. Face cards are 10 reps, Aces 12 Reps, Jokers are burpees, squat thrusts or another low impact option… Let’s do this!
- swings, snatch, or BW squats
- Sit Thoughs 1=1, Mt. Climbers 2=1, or Shoulder taps 2=1
- JR 10=100, JJs is Half of JR, or Calories
- Knees to chest, Bicycles 2=1, Russian twists 2=1
Here’s your AT HOME TR Workout!
Intervals: 30 work /20 rest, 40 work / 20 rest, 50 work / 20 rest
- Jump Rope or Jumping Jacks
- Swings or Hinge Choice
- Crawl or Plank
- Run is Place
- Squat Thrust or Towel Whip
- High or Jump Pulls
- Skaters or Lateral step
- High Steps or Alternate Back Lunges
- Crab Toe Touch or Knees to Chest
Rest 1:30 between circuits
Here’s a link to watch LIVE at 7am:
We had technical issues, so part 2 is here…