Cardio Intervals, Highlights & More…
Tuesday brings us a choice between Kettlebell or Bodyweight Intervals!
But first… here are some highlights from this past weekend’s Warrior Challenge!
You can still donate to Task Force Dagger Special Operations Foundation, which benefits wounded warriors in tribute to our good friend Matt DeMaio and his amazing and generous family!
AVON ATHLETE MIDDLE SCHOOL/ HIGH SCHOOL CLASSES:
- Mike will be pushing the starting date to November 9 (next Tuesday).
- This is taking place in the AVON gym.
- Be ready to get to work!
- If you plan on joining us, please choose your package here,
Now for Tuesday’s Conditioning Intervals Workout:
Your work time will be the same as your rest time for these intervals so make sure you put in the effort for your work time!
You will choose 5 different exercises.
Here’s a list of options…
- Kettlebell Long Cycle (Clean & Press)
- Kettlebell Snatch
- Kettlebell Cleans or Jerks
- Burpee / Squat Thrust
- Quick Steps
- Agility Ladder…
Here are you intervals:
- 20/ done
Rest 1-2 minutes between exercises.
That’s 5 ROUNDS of AWESOMENESS!
Here’s a video workout with MAX EFFORT CARDIO! You are Welcome!