Let’s go for Speed and Reps!
BUT FIRST: There are 2 EVENTS happening THIS Weekend!
- BEERS & BELLS in Manasquan at 6pm on FRIDAY
- MANASQUAN INTERCOSTAL TUG-OF-WAR AT 1:40pm on SATURDAY
-The Training Room vs. MacGregor’s Gym in Pt. Pleasant –
Thursday’s Workout is a NEW 30 Minute Challenge
How far through the circuit do you think you can get in 30 minutes?
CIRCUIT STYLE (Round 1/ 2/ 3/ 4):
- Burpees (5/10/15/20) or Ski (calories 10/20/30/40)
- Step-ups, Lunges or Split Squats (10/20/30/40)
- Mountain Climbers, Crawl Yards or Sit-Throughs (15/ 30/45/60)
- Swings or Farmer Carry- yards (20/40/60/80)
- Rower, Bike or Run (250/500/750/1000)
Stay tuned for more updates, events and classes!
Would you like to see the workout posted EVERYDAY?
Would you like more instructional videos by the Milkman or Uncle Mike?
Leave a comment if you benefit from these posts in anyway!
Enjoy the Day!