Tuesday is a CHALLENGE Workout!
Challenge Workouts are always an incredible workout you can do at your own pace!
Go fast, go moderate, work it to YOUR level!
Let’s see how many quality rounds you can get in 30 Minutes.
Conditioning Challenge Workout:
- 500m cardio
- 40 yards crawl or 40/40 mountain climbers
- 30 yards walk lunge or step ups
- 20 high pulls or jump pulls
- 10 half burpees or push-ups
AND…. Here’s an Incredible Conditioning Home Workout:
- Rd. 1) 30 work / 25 rest
- Rd. 2) 30 work / 20 rest
- Rd. 3) 25 work /15
- Rd. 4) 20/10 x 2
You will have 1 Minute Rest between each round.
Here is your Circuit:
- High Pull, Jump Pull or Fast Assisted Pull Up
- Mt. Climbers Or Crawl
- Quick Steps
- Squats (drop, air, surfer, split. lunges)
- Crab Toe Touch or Bicycles
- Run in Place
- Skaters or Side Step
- Push-press or 1/2 Burpees
- Jump Rope, Rope Flow, or Jumping Jacks