Training Room Classic Conditioning
We’ve got some Training Room Classic Conditioning for you on Wednesday.
Make sure to wish Mike Stehle a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Wednesday! If you see him around town walking Lola, give him a big shout out!
Let’s have some fun with this workout and mix things up a bit while still keeping things simple. No need to complicate movements with extra equipment. The BEST movements you could do are with your own body weight!
What are your goals?
Do you have any?
If not, lets make some!
Wednesday’s TR Classic Conditioning
4 rounds with the following intervals and a minute rest between rounds.
Training Room Coditioning Circuit will look like this (choose your options):
- High-pulls, cleans, light deads, broad or box jump
- Kettlebell or dumbbell push-press, or push-up plank
- Sit throughs, crab toes, or bicycles
- Jump rope/rope flow or jacks
- Chair step-ups, walk or jump lunge
- Mountain climb or crawl/slide etc
- knee slaps or but kickers
- lateral steps, lateral squat or lateral hops
Rest 1 minute between each circuit!
If you missed it here is Milkman’s “Technique” Tutorial: THE POWER WHEEL!!!
Let us know if you would like more of these!
How to safely use the Power Wheel by Milkman -you’re welcome!
Here is the Link to TR Classic Conditioning Circuit… Workout with us anytime!