A Classic Tens for Thirty
We will be going OLD School on Friday with this Training Room favorite “Tens for Thirty”.
Thirty Minutes of work is ALL you will need to do on this.
As usual, this can be done for ALL levels of fitness, so don’t worry about not being able to do it.
Kettlebell and Body weight options for ALL (AKA “Skinny Mike” Freindly)
This a nice mix of strength and conditioning as well.
It goes like this…
Thirty minutes of the following movements AMRAP’n
- 10 swings or bird dogs
- 10 push-ups
- 10 cleans or hip bridge alternate legs
- 10 press or push-up plank or shoulder taps
- 10 squats or split squats
- 10 kettlebell/dumbbell rows or ring rows
- 5 walkouts or power wheel rollouts
- 10 calories on your choice of cardio
Don’t forget, we will be starting our Warrior Challenge beach training on Sunday at East End Avenue beach in Avon.
We will begin sharply at 7:30 AM.
Be prepared to work!