Hey Training Room Family!
There will be some adjustments to the schedule this week because of the holiday.
Thursdays class in Avon will be at 8am on East End Avenue beach.
Point’s class will also be run at 8am.
This will be the only class for the day.
We will make the decision about Friday’s class times tomorrow, but we do know that we will be running some morning sessions only.
We will see who wants to do a 6am class on Friday.
It’s conditioning day and we’ll be going with a classic Training Room conditioning circuit.
You will enjoy this one.
- 30 seconds work/25 seconds rest
- 30 work/20 rest
- 20/10 x 2 (complete two rounds at each station before moving on)
1 minute rest between each round
- Pull ups (ring assisted or regular)
- Kettlebell or med ball clean squat
- V-sit or crab toe touch
- Suicide run, rower, or air dyne sprints
- 1/2 burpees or alligator push-ups
- Russian twist
- Jumping Jacks or Jump Rope
Have some fun with this!
Traditional vacation child tossing from last weeks Training Room cruise to Bermuda.