Get as many reps as you can in 10 minutes of each:
- Kettlebell clean and jerk or clean and push press L/R
Rest for 5 minutes, then do one of the following for 10 minutes
- Kettlebell snatches R/L
- Double racked front squats/ pull ups
Try to get as many rounds as you can in 10 minutes of. Do either snatches or the squat/pull up couplet.
- Do as many reps as you want on each movement
- switch hands as many times as you want on the snatches and clean and jerks.
- Put the bell down when ever you want.
- Keep track of your reps
Don't forget about the Holiday Gathering this Saturday!
We start at 4pm!