The Warrior Challenge is THIS Saturday! A shout out to everyone competing, volunteering, donating and offering words of encouragement along the course. It is an event like no other and we are so proud of what we are able to do as a community each year. Cheers to giving back and turning moments of sand and sweat into lasting memories!
Thursday’s Workout is a Double Conditioning Circuit
Intervals are 30 Seconds Work / 20 Seconds Rest x 4 Rounds Each Circuit
We try to make sure each exercise has a substitute so that you still get a safe effective full body workout. If you need any other substitutions let us know and we will help you maximize your class!
- Jumping or Fast Assisted Pull Ups OR Kettlebell High Pulls
- Squat Thrust or Squat Press
- Skaters, Lateral Hops or small Hurdles
- Crab Toe Touch or Knees to Chest
REST 3 Minutes
- Drop Squats, Squat Jumps or Air Squats
- 1/2 Burpees or Double Knee Tucks
- Jump Rope, Jumping Jacks or Run in Place (PEGS!)
- Crawl or Mount Climbers
Have a great day!