Tuesday brings us some solid conditioning couplets! We can’t wait to put some effort, speed and intensity into these sets!
We have a super special Thanksgiving Day event this year! Training Room Triathlon: Solo or Partner Row, Bike, Ski for calories! Make sure you name is on Milkman’s clipboard!
- Standing jumps
- Shuttle run or quick step-ups
- Crawl or plank
- Lateral step or agility ladder
- Sit troughs, crab toes, or bicycles
- JR, JJs, or bike
- Jump-pulls or fast assisted pull ups
Here is a classic HOME video that is always a great workout!
Conditioning Intervals with Maximum Effort
4 Rounds – 30 seconds Work at Max Effort/ 30 seconds Active Recovery
Here is the Circuit:
- Jump Rope or Jumping Jacks
- Mountain Climbers (use sliders, paper plates or frizbees), Crawl or Shoulder Taps
- Shuttle Run or Run in Place (Pegs)
- Swings, Broad Jump, or Deadlifts (light weight or bands)
- Towel Whips or Squat Thrusts
- Skaters, Lateral Steps or Karaoke (sideways Steve)
1:30 Rest between Rounds
Your feedback and comments are helping us stay motivated and to give you more content!
tHere’s the follow along video for MAX EFFORT Conditioning: