Conditioning Options for Monday!
There are always conditioning options.
We are repeating the last 4 week cycle and looking for measurable progress!
Hopefully you’re NOT experiencing a “football hangover” on Monday.
If you are…
Here is some advise for you!
Here’s what we have lined up for you on Monday…
Complete the following movements on the one minute mark for 7-8 rounds,,,
- 10 burpees, 10 squat thrusts or 10 slam ball
- 20 kettlebell swings or 20 body weigtht squats
- 30 mountain climbers on each leg (sliders are a great option)
- 40 Jumping jacks or 8 revolutions on the jump rops
Complete the same circuit 40 seconds of work and 20 seconds of rest for 7 rounds.
40/20 x 7 rounds
- Burpee, squat thrust or SLAM/ Sledge
- kettlebell swing of body weight squat
- Mountain climb, crawl or SLED
- Jacks, Jump rope or cardio choice (for low impact)
Let’s give the weekly challenge a GO…
This weeks Training Room challenge!
Weekly Challenge #3
- Set rower,bike, or ski monitor for 30 seconds work 30 seconds rest x 10
- Put the machine on calories
- Your score is your total calories burned during the work sets:
Keep putting in the work in and out of the gym and results will come!
Once again, the forever evolving events calander.
The Training Room created events, fun activities and weekly challenges to help EVERYONE, including ourselves stay engaged and push ourselves a bit harder while giving back to the community.
This is what makes our fitness family unique from other “gyms”.
Upcoming Training Room Events to keep us engaged and to have some FUN!
We don’t want you to miss a thing!
Training Room Events to keep you busy, engaged in physical activity and to have some FUN!
- Beers and Bells is Feb 25 in Manasquan at 6:30 PM
- The Training Room Triathlon will be on a random Saturday morning in March (we haven’t decided yet)
- Jersey Shore Kettlebell Championships are April 9 (go to our Warrior Events site to register)
- ROW for HOPE is May 14: Get your teams together (keep an eye out for registration here)
Let’s dig into this weeks Training Room Challenge!
Here’s a follow along workout if you need!
Something DEEP from the Training Room Archives…