This week sure is full of great workouts!
Jim and Mike are always keeping you balanced so that your body has time to recover from strength days while keeping your heart pumping with some cardio intervals.
We have an awesome conditioning workout on the docs for you on Thursday!
It’s going to be a hot and humid day so make sure you stay hydrated before, during and after your training session.
Our CLASSIC 2 MINUTE TORTURE….
This one can be done a few ways…
On the 2 minute mark, you will perform the following movements.
Whatever time is left will be your rest.
- 5 burpees or squat thrusts (slam ball can also work here)
- 10 cleans, high pulls or kettlebell snatches (5/5)
- 15 Mountain climbers on each leg (30 total)
- 20 Kettlebell swings or body weight squats can work here as well.
We will complete 10 rounds (20 minutes total)
This can also be done as an AMRAP for 20-25 minutes.
As ALWAYS, let us know if you need any substitutions.
What you put in is what you’ll get out!
Here’s a breakdown of your Video Workout Option!
- Rd. 1) 30 work / 25 rest
- Rd. 2) 30 work / 20 rest
- Rd. 3) 25 work /15
- Rd. 4) 20/10 x 2
You will have 1 Minute Rest between each round.
Here is your Circuit:
- High Pull, Jump Pull or Fast Assisted Pull Up
- Mt. Climbers Or Crawl
- Quick Steps
- Squats (drop, air, surfer, split. lunges)
- Crab Toe Touch or Bicycles
- Run in Place
- Skaters or Side Step
- Push-press or 1/2 Burpees
- Jump Rope, Rope Flow, or Jumping Jacks