Saturday will be an exciting morning of conditioning triples.
Triples or triplets meaning 3 sets of 3 exercises done for 10 minute clips…
Here’s what we’re doing…
3 ten minute triplets…
Triplet 1: Do as many rounds as possible for 10 minutes
- 10 swings
- 10 push press, or squat thrusts
- 100 revolutions on the jump rope or 50 jumping jacks
Triplet 2: Do as many rounds as possible for 10 minutes
- 10 Air squats of Drop squats
- Ten 1/2 burpees or knee tucks/sliders
- 10 calories bike or ski
Triplet 3: Do as many rounds as possible for 10 minutes
- 10 jump or high pull
- 10 slam
- 10 shuttle run or 50 quick steps
Enjoy your weekend!
Don’t forget about Beers and Bells on July 22 at 6 PM.
There will be a partner burpee option and courtyard happy hour antics to follow!