Tuesday’s conditioning triplets might be a new Training Room Staple!
Can’t wait to get to the gym and get moving! As always, there are our classic Training Room at Home videos to watch at anytime! Take advantage of these if you are away or want to workout in the comfort of your home.
Intervals are 40 work / 20 rest x 3 rounds
- Swing or cleans
- Push press
- JR or JJs
- Lateral step or skate
- Mountain climbers, crawl, or shoulder taps
- Twist choice
- Step ups or lunges
- Slam, sledge, or Squat thrusts
- Knee to chest
HOME Video of the Day:
Training Room Classic Conditioning
4 rounds with the following intervals and a minute rest between rounds.
Training Room Conditioning Circuit will look like this (choose your options):
- High-pulls, cleans, light deads, broad or box jump
- Kettlebell or dumbbell push-press, or push-up plank
- Sit throughs, crab toes, or bicycles
- Jump rope/rope flow or jacks
- Chair step-ups, walk or jump lunge
- Mountain climb or crawl/slide etc
- knee slaps or but kickers
- lateral steps, lateral squat or lateral hops
Rest 1 minute between each circuit!
Here is the Link to TR Classic Conditioning Circuit… Workout with us anytime!
Great workout Jim. Thank you.