Continuous Movement Conditioning
THE FIRST 2020 BEERS & BELLS EVENT is Friday evening at 6pm in Manasquan!! Looks like it will be a super turnout and you’ll get to spend time with fun like minded people. Interested or curious?… Come watch a set or two and cheer some of your fellow gym goers on!
Let’s go for 30 Minutes of Continuous Movement!
You do will 10 Reps or Calories and move onto the next exercise as soon as you are finished! Rest and modify exercises as needed, and get right back to it!
10 and MOVE for 30 Minutes!
- 10 High Pulls or Jumping Pull Ups
- 10 Mountain Climbers
- 10 Box Step Ups (or bodyweight squats/ alternative lunges)
- 10 Calories Rower or 100 Jump Rope
- 10 Half Burpees or Push Up Plank or Mace Grave Diggers
- 10 Skaters
- 10 Crab Toe Touches, Knees to Chest or Sit Throughts
- 10 Calories Bike or Ski