Courtyard Conditioning Crusher!
Friday’s workout is a heart heathy courtyard conditioning session to start or end your day right!
Your courtyard Conditioning workout will start with a good warm up to get those muscles loose, increase the heart rate and maybe get a little sweat going!
Let’s CRUSH IT!
Here’s Friday’s conditioning workout:
10min non-stop switching exercises every minute x 3rds:
2min rest between sets:
- Jump-pull or high pull
- Mt. climbers, plank or shoulder taps or crawl
- Lat step, skaters, agility ladder
- Med Ball twist or light dumbell side bend or twist
- JR or JJ
- Air squat
- Bicycles or knees to chest
- Inertia wave, slam ball, or squat thrust
- High box step-ups, lunges, low steps or quick feet
- Cardio Choice (jr, skaters, jj, run in place, high knees, burpees, sit throughs, run, bike, ski row…)
TR at HOME Option with Video!!!
30/20/10 seconds x 5 rounds (ramping up from slow, medium to FAST)
More options will be explained in the video below!
- Jog / run / sprint
- Step up / burpee / squat thrust
- Lateral steps or skate (slow, med, fast)
- Plank / towel whip slow / towel whip fast
- Freestyle: KB sport, cardio machine, JR, or repeat something already done
Let’s have some fun with this!