Saturday is a double header conditioning day!
You will have two circuits that you will alternate between for 3 total rounds!
40 work /20 rest – Double Circuit:
- slam or sq thrust
- Run in place
- Swings or Jumps
- Sit throughs or Crab toes:
- JR or JJs
- Double knee tucks
- Star jumps or drop squats
- Towel whips or quick feet
- standing towel twists, standing med ball twists, bulgarian bag swings
Complete for 3 Rounds of each Circuit or 6 Total Sets!
HOME VIDEO OPTION:
The Training Room Original Conditioning Circuit!
That’s right… it’s one of the first workouts created!
Here are the Intervals:
- Rd. 1) 30 work / 25 rest
- Rd. 2) 30 work / 20 rest
- Rd. 3) 25 work /15
- Rd. 4) 20/10 x 2
You will have 1 Minute Rest between each round.
Here is your Circuit:
- High Pull, Jump Pull or Fast Assisted Pull Up
- Mt. Climbers Or Crawl
- Quick Steps
- Squats (drop, air, surfer, split. lunges)
- Crab Toe Touch or Bicycles
- Run in Place
- Skaters or Side Step
- Push-press or 1/2 Burpees
- Jump Rope, Rope Flow, or Jumping Jacks
Get your conditioning workout with us anytime!
Thanks for continuing to post the videos for those of us still sweating in the backyard. It makes a difference!
That was a sweat extravaganza;)
Thanks everyone. Did it today. Great workout and still loving the videos!!!
Thank you so much!!!!!!!