Saturday is a double header conditioning day!
You will have two circuits that you will alternate between for 3 total rounds!
40 work /20 rest – Double Circuit:
- slam or sq thrust
- Run in place
- Swings or Jumps
- Sit throughs or Crab toes:
- JR or JJs
- Double knee tucks
- Star jumps or drop squats
- Towel whips or quick feet
- standing towel twists, standing med ball twists, bulgarian bag swings
Complete for 3 Rounds of each Circuit or 6 Total Sets!
HOME VIDEO OPTION:
The Training Room Original Conditioning Circuit!
That’s right… it’s one of the first workouts created!
Here are the Intervals:
- Rd. 1) 30 work / 25 rest
- Rd. 2) 30 work / 20 rest
- Rd. 3) 25 work /15
- Rd. 4) 20/10 x 2
You will have 1 Minute Rest between each round.
Here is your Circuit:
- High Pull, Jump Pull or Fast Assisted Pull Up
- Mt. Climbers Or Crawl
- Quick Steps
- Squats (drop, air, surfer, split. lunges)
- Crab Toe Touch or Bicycles
- Run in Place
- Skaters or Side Step
- Push-press or 1/2 Burpees
- Jump Rope, Rope Flow, or Jumping Jacks
Get your conditioning workout with us anytime!