Double kettlebell training will not only make you strong, it will get you in shape!
It’s plain and simple folks!
If you have two kettlebells, use them.
If not, use what you have.
Start out with 5 minutes of joint mobility and a two rounds kettlebell warm up.
If you have a heavier bell, move up in weight on your second warm up round.
The Workout: Move from one to the next, working for 20 seconds and resting for 20 seconds. Perform 6 rounds of each triplet.
20 seconds work/20 seconds rest for 6 rounds of each triplet
- double or single kettlebell swings
- double kettlebell press or push press
- Hanging knee raise, Knee ups, knees to chest or v sits or walkout hold/plank
- Double kettlebell front squat of goblet squat
- Pull ups, assisted pull up, or ring row
- med ball sit up
What weight bells did you use?
Did you go outside your comfort zone today?
How did you feel while doing this workout?
Let’s here it!
Here’s a quick video I put together for you.