How was your weekend?
It was a nice one here at the Jersey Shore and we look forward to starting up a killer week.
What are your goals for the week?
Maybe you’ve decided to clean up your diet or start stretching and rolling out more to help your recovery.
Let’s hear it!
We’ll kick off the week with a simple and efficient strength workout.
Warm up with 5 minutes of joint mobility and then hit tow round kettlebell warm up.
We’re working on a new warm up and more mobility work, so you will be seeing some new material on this soon.
Strength Couplet 1: 30 seconds work/30 seconds rest for 6 rounds
- Single or double kettlebell clean
- single or double kettlebell push press or jerk
Strength Couplet 2: 30 seconds work/30 seconds rest for 6 rounds
- Single or double kettlebell front squat
- one arm row or renegade row
Take 3-4 minutes rest between rounds
- Finisher: Row, ski, or airdyne bike for one minute max effort. Record your score by the amount of calories you got in one minute.
Make sure to take the time to take care of your body!
Have your best week!