There are SO many possibilities and opportunities when you commit to showing up!
Showing up is the very first obstacle that needs to be overcome when it comes to you health and fitness!
We don’t just mean showing up at The Training Room either!
“Showing up” can have multiple meanings when taking about health.
A few examples…
- Show up and eat healthy food consistently.
- Getting at least 7 hours of sleep at night.
- Show up and drink 1/2 your body weight in onces of water every day!
- Setting a good example for your kids or even your freinds could be considered showing up!
- Doing things that make you uncomfortable (including workouts you don’t like).
Open up your eyes, get out of bed, drink lots of water, and SHOW UP for Thursday’s strength session!
The possiblities will be endless!
Don’t forget to register for ROW for HOPE!
ROW for HOPE is on May 15 at Goodsports USA in WALL.
ALL proceeds are donated to the JAG Fund for brain cancer research and awareness.
Here’s what we’ve got for you on Thursday!
2 fifteen minute circuits
Circuit 1: BODY Weight Circuit (15 Minute AMRAP)
- 10 ring rows
- 10 body weight, bench, or band assited pistol squats
- 10 push-up choice (regular,hindu,dips etc.)
- 10 Med ball, slider, Power wheel or jungle gym XT leg curl, hip bridge
Circuit 2: Kettlebell, Dumbbell, Landmine or Band Circuit (15 Minute AMRAP)
- 5/5 kettlebell or dumbbell rows or band pull aparts (20)
- 10 kettlebell or dumbbell press, Landmine or band press
- 10 kettlebell or dumbbell, Landmine or band squat
- 10 kettlebell or dumbbell, or band single leg dead or banded hip hinge
5 minute AMRAP
- 25 Jumping jacks or 50 Jump rope
- 10 medicine ball sit ups
- 25 JJ’s or JR
- 10,10 Twist
- 25 JJ’s or 50 JR
- 10 Slam:AMRAP
Here’s a little something for home if needed!
We’ve got your back!
DROP A COMMENT BELOW or JUST SAY HELLO!