Dumbbells, Kettlebells, Body Weight
This one combines some weights (dumbbells or kettlebells) with body weight movements.
We can even throw in some band stuff as well.
Here’s what we’ve got for you.
Strength Circuit Intervals are 60/30 x 4 rounds
- see saw press with dumbbells or kettlebells
- sled push or lunge variations
- alternate arm body weight row
- suspended/sliding/power wheel leg curl or hip lift/bridge
- plank or low crawl options
- Any cardio piece or movement
Have a great Thursday!
Here’s something you can try at home using a light weight (check the video below).
These movements done consistently will make you a better moving human and anything can be modified to your level.
You can go through these movements with a light dumbbell or kettlebell if you have one.
Remember, do not force movements you cannot do!
Chances are, if something doesn’t feel right for you, then it’s not.
Please let me know if you would like to learn some of this and I will do a free seminar for Training Room members!