Static and Dynamic Strength with a Finisher
Pulling out the fancy terms on strength day…
Static and Dynamic Strength with a Finisher!
It’s actually very simple, and can be adjusted to all abilities.
There will be an explanation of all the exercises when we shoot the video live tomorrow at 7 AM.
If yoo been following us for while, you all know about our static strength session.
This particular one will be a combination of movement, then holding certain positions.
We will move for thirty seconds, hold for thirty seconds, then rest for thirty seconds…
It will look like this:
30 seconds move/30 seconds hold/30 seconds rest for 4 rounds of the following..
- Squat or split squat/hold at ninety degrees
- Towel row, towel pull-up,kettlebell or dumbbell row/hold in the up position
- Hip bridge (variations will be explained)/hold in the up position
- Push-up (any)/hold down or up or overhead press (standing, kneeling, seated, see saw/hold up or racked (bells)
- AB choice
30 seconds easy 30 seconds hard of 5 movements…
- Jacks or shuttle run
- knees to chest
- Run in place or butt kicks
- Body weight squats or squat jump
- mountain climb, crawl or squat thrust
This will go LIVE at 7 AM!
Give us a wave when you log on!