Static and Dynamic Strength with a Finisher
Pulling out the fancy terms on strength day…
Static and Dynamic Strength with a Finisher!
It’s actually very simple, and can be adjusted to all abilities.
There will be an explanation of all the exercises when we shoot the video live tomorrow at 7 AM.
If yoo been following us for while, you all know about our static strength session.
This particular one will be a combination of movement, then holding certain positions.
We will move for thirty seconds, hold for thirty seconds, then rest for thirty seconds…
It will look like this:
30 seconds move/30 seconds hold/30 seconds rest for 4 rounds of the following..
- Squat or split squat/hold at ninety degrees
- Towel row, towel pull-up,kettlebell or dumbbell row/hold in the up position
- Hip bridge (variations will be explained)/hold in the up position
- Push-up (any)/hold down or up or overhead press (standing, kneeling, seated, see saw/hold up or racked (bells)
- AB choice
30 seconds easy 30 seconds hard of 5 movements…
- Jacks or shuttle run
- knees to chest
- Run in place or butt kicks
- Body weight squats or squat jump
- mountain climb, crawl or squat thrust
This will go LIVE at 7 AM!
Give us a wave when you log on!
Thanks for putting the date on bottom of video for us technically challenged. Nice, clear instruction with options. Great job for today!
Great workout, now I’m ready for the day!!! I’ve enjoyed every workout.
Thank you! Perfect start to my Friday!?
Thanks for all your feedback. We are trying to improve the quality each time we film! All suggestions are welcome!
Awesome session today! Thanks so much. Now for a good long walk….
Just awesome JIm MIke Alicia 🙂 Sound is great –
As always THANK YOU