Here we go!
Today we’ll bust out one of our most effective and efficient conditioning workouts.
Make sure to get in a good warm up.
Today at The Training Room we warmed up with a two round 20/20 circuit which included the following movements:
- kettlebell swings
- push ups
- body weight squats
- jumping jacks
- Med ball thrusters
- Airdyne, Watt Bike, Versa Climb, or Jump rope
Today’s 20/10 conditioning. Six rounds of 20 seconds work/10 seconds rest of each movement. Stay and complete the 6 rounds of on before moving on to the next.
- Kettlebell swings (go hip to chest high)
- Mountain climbers ( hold the plank on the 10 second rest)
- Air squats (hold the squat on the 10 seconds)
- dumbell or kettlebell push press
- Jump rope,Watt Bike, Airdyne, or Versa Climb
Bomb Squad John!!!