“Surround yourself with people who make you happy. People who make you laugh, who help you when you’re in need. People who genuinely care.” – Karl Marx
THANK YOU, Training Room Family! You are an amazing group of good people!
Friday’s Conditioning Workout
Follow the Leader
30 Seconds Work Continuous for 6 Exercises (3 Minutes!)
Rest 90 Seconds after each Circuit
You will go for 6 Total Rounds
You will either start as a line (1 or 2 people going at a time) until everyone gets on the circuit…
You will all start at the same time as separate stations, each round beginning at a different exercise!
The Circuit is 6 Exercises and may be a variation of those below:
- Jumping or Fast Assisted Pull Ups
- Crawling or Mountain Climbers
- Kettlebell High Pulls or Swings
- Half Burpees or Slam Ball
- Drop Squats, Skaters or Agility Ladder
- Cardio Choice (possibly Sled push or pull)
Enjoy Your FRIDAY!