Flowing into Friday
Plan on flowing into Friday with a kettlebell or body weight flow at The Training Room.
Pick your rep scheme…
You can go heavier for more strength, moderate or lighter for more strength/endurance.
1-5 or 2-10 ladders
Go at your own pace and flowing through this sequence with your choice of kettlebell or body weight movement ladders for 2 rounds.
A few important things…
Friday night is the Training Room Christmas party at Avon Marina from 6-10 PM so we look forward to seeing you there.
Saturday classes in Avon will be at 8 AM and 9 AM.
Saturday class in Manasquan will be at 8 AM only!
Last call for sweatshirt orders. Go here to order yours!
Kettlebell Friday Flow
- 1 or 2 kettlebell clean (right side)
- 1 or 2 press (right side)
- 1 or 2 split squat (right side)
- 1 or 2 arm row (right side)
- 1 or 2 walkouts or 2 ab exercise choice
- REPEAT on the left side, then ladder up to 2 or 4 reps depending on which rep scheme you choose.
Complete the 1-5 or 2-10 ladder for 2 rounds.
Body weight Friday flow will look loke this…
- Body weight hinges, super mans or bird dogs
- Push ups or dips
- Goblet squats or split squats (with or without weight)
- Ring rows or pull ups
- Walkouts, shoulder taps or other ab choice
FYI, you can also flow through this with the landmine.
Something similar to this…
Let us know if you need any help!
Ladder up/Ladder down
Alternate between any 2 items: 10-8-6-4-2 and 2-4-6-8-10
Pick 2: ladder up on one and ladder down on the other.
For example, row 10 calories, ski 2 calories, row 8 calories, ski 4 calories etc….
- Calories row
- Calories bike
- ski erg
- Slam ball
- Jump rope (100,80,60,40,20)
- Long cycle
Have a great Friday and a wonderful and safe weekend!
The Training Room loves you!