Freestyle Strength for Wednesday at The Training Room.
Sometimes you just have some fun and go freestyle!
If it feels good…
Wednesday’s strength session will be a strength circuit with a whole bunch of things that you can choose from.
If you’re feeling frisky, try some new things out.
Mix things up with combinations of weights and body weight, or stay regimented with conventional stuff.
It’s up to you, but we will point you in the right direction if you need it.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions or learn new moves!
Here’s what we’ve got for Wednesday at The Training Room!
1 minute work /1 minute active recovery x 5 rounds of the following circuit…
- Clean, snatch, swing, deadlift choice, bird dog
- Press choice (this could be any kettlebell, dumbbell, landmine, body weight or odd object press
- Freestyle moves (row, squat, abs, long cycle, or cardio choice)
Active recovery can be any of the follwing items…
- Ab moves
- kettlebell carry
- Bulgarian bag swings
- Mobility work
- Foam rolling or any other soft tissue work
- Some light dumbell work (gun show etc)
- Jumping jacks
- Jump rope
- Sand dune marches
- Make up your own moves
Have a great Wednesday!
Freestyle moves literally means DANCE:) my personal choice 😉