Monday is Freestyle Bodyweight Strength!
Training Room Family, we are looking forward to another solid week of training! Monday you get to choose between a variety of exercises during our freestyle bodyweight strength workout. Let’s maintain good technique for all sets!
Also, a few of us are starting a weekly “Challenge” that can be done to a song. This week is the “Cupid Shuffle” Challenge. You can do traditional planks, or change it up with squats, push ups, kettlebell flow, rope flow, etc. We will have a group ZOOM (for details: [email protected]) over the weekend if anyone wants to do the challenge together. This is a great way to get the entire family involved in a little creative movement!
Additionally, we have the following weekly classes and events through Zoom or YouTube Live:
- Kettlebell Sport Classes on Zoom M, W, F @5pm
- Brian’s Thursday Night Wellness Zoom Meet-Up @7PM
- Kids Zoom Fitness Classes with Ashley
- YOGA with Alicia on Saturdays @9am & KIDS YOGA (Zoom – M & W @11:30am)
Here is Monday’s Freestyle Strength Workout:
Your Intervals will be 30 seconds of work / 30 seconds of rest for 6 total rounds
- Upper Body Pull (pullups, ring rows, statics etc)
- Single Leg Squat (pistol, split, step down, etc)
- Upper Body Push (push-ups, hindu, dips, inverted, etc)
- Lower body posterior( leg curl, supermans, hip bridge, etc)
- Abs (plank, side plank, walkout, mt. climbers, v-sits, bicycles, crawling, side bends, twists, etc.)
Here is your Finisher:
Circuit 20/10 x 2 Rounds:
- Jump or assisted pull ups or high pull
- Drop squats or air squats
- 1/2 burpees or mountain climbers
- Swings or broad jumps
- knees to chest or bicycles
- cardio (jump rope, run in place, jumping jacks)
Enjoy your DAY and have a GREAT week!
Here’s the LIVE Link for 7am Monday:
Great Workout Today!! Nice way to start out the week!!
Thanks for keeping me moving!!
Great class. Variety and good rest intervals. Also strong finisher!
Keep up the good work. Much appreciated. Cheers!
Thanks for a great class!
Excellent workout. Finisher was a challenge!
Thanks Alicia! I will be doing this one often.