Let your Friday flow like water.
The Training Room Friday flow can be done several ways.
By flow, we are talking about the smooth transition from one movement to the next for 6 minutes straight.
This one will be a great combination of strength and endurance.
You choose the intensity by going lighter and faster or heavier and slower.
However you do it, do it with purpose!
Here’s what it will look like…
6 Minute Friday Flow…
1 minute of work at each movement
Click on the hyperlinks for instructional and demonstration video.
- Single or double kettlebell swing or clean, or marching hip bridge(body weight option)
- Press, see saw press, or push-up(body weight option)
- Alternate leg reverse lunge
- Renegade row or 1 arm
- plank, walkout, crawl, get up or windmill
- cardio choice (jump rope, step, run in place, sled if theres room, skaters, squat thrust etc…)
Rest for 2 minutes between each round.
We will complete 4 total rounds.
Have an amazing weekend, and don’t forget to register for the Ergathlon ASAP.
We need to get 100 Training Room members registered!
It’s coming up fast!
You can flow with just about anything…
Here’s a super advanced kettlebell flow if anyone wants to try sometime…