It’s Friday Frenzy at The Training Room.
On the Friday frenzy, we will alternate between 2 of the following circuits.
If you care to know…
This is technically know as contrast training.
It will look like this…
- Round 1 will be the strength circuit with slower movements and hold.
- Round 2 will be the conditioning circuit with lighter and quicker movements.
- Back to strength for round 3
- Finish with the conditioning for round 4
The Strength Circuit will look like this (30 seconds move / 30 seconds hold / 30 seconds rest) rounds 1 and 3
FYI, you will have the option of using body weight movements or adding outside resistance with kettlebells, dumbbells, medicine balls, chains or bands.
- Pull-ups or row
- push-up or press
- superman, hip brdge or wall hinge
Conditioning Circuit (rounds 2 and 4)
30 seconds of slower movement / 30 seconds of faster movement /30 seconds of rest
- Pull-ups – Jump pulls or fast assisted
- Squats-drop squats or squat jumps
- Push-ups-mountain climb or shoulder taps
- cardio easy-cardio hard
There will be a 1 minute rest between each round.
Let’s have some fun with this session.
Have a great Friday and an amazing weekend.