Sometimes we just need some old fashion Training Room conditioning.
It’s Training Room conditioning day on Friday.
Time to work off that corned beef and Irish soda bread.from Thursday.
Fun Training Room events coming up!
- ROW for HOPE May 15 (ALL proceeds donated to the JAG fund for brain cancer research in memory of Kathy Milkowski)
- Kettlebell Championships April 9
Have you completed this weeks challenge?
It’s a 500 meter time trial of Row, Bike, Ske or Run.
Let it RIP!
Now on with Friday’s conditioning….
Intervals and rounds: 5 total rounds or decending work and rest,
Take a 1 minute rest between each round.
Training Room Conditioning Circuit
- Latetal step (hops, agility ladder etc.)
- Slam ball/sledge/mace or squat thrust
- Jump rope, jumping jacks, run or freestyle
- Ski erg
Please feel free to stay and stretch after class.
Have a great weekend as well!