Friday’s Conditioning Intervals
Let’s finish this awesome week with some intense 1 minute conditioning intervals!
Pick 3 Cardio, Kettlebell or Bodyweight Exercises
Exercise choices include:
- Kettlebell Sport
- Jump Rope, etc…
Your intervals will include 1 Minute of work and 1 Minute of rest for 5 Rounds!
A total of 15 Sets!
Your rest can be active recovery: make sure to walk around and keep the body moving!
Here’s your Conditioning Home Workout:
- Rd. 1) 30 work / 25 rest
- Rd. 2) 30 work / 20 rest
- Rd. 3) 25 work /15
- Rd. 4) 20/10 x 2
You will have 1 Minute Rest between each round.
Here is your Circuit:
- High Pull, Jump Pull or Fast Assisted Pull Up
- Mt. Climbers Or Crawl
- Quick Steps
- Squats (drop, air, surfer, split. lunges)
- Crab Toe Touch or Bicycles
- Run in Place
- Skaters or Side Step
- Push-press or 1/2 Burpees
- Jump Rope, Rope Flow, or Jumping Jacks