Heavy or Light Strength
Tuesday you have the option to go heavy with lower reps OR a little lighter with higher reps! You are STILL getting in a GREAT workout no matter which path you choose!
Kettlebell or Bodyweight Strength Day
- Heavy Option: 5 Sets of 5 Reps
- Light or Moderate Option 5 Sets of 10 Reps
You can do this workout as a Circuit or Alternating with a Partner (you go, I go…)
Here are your Sets:
- Front squat or pistol squat
- Kettlebell row or Pull-up
- Floor press or push-up
- Abs choice
- Cardio Option – 10 calories or 100 jump rope
- If you are doing the circuit option you can include this as set #5
- OR you can save it for the end as a finisher (5 sets with a partner OR 5 sets with 30 seconds rest)
Here’s Tuesday’s Strength Video Workout!
30 work/ 30 light cardio or abs x 30 total sets (10 rounds):
- Snatch, swing, clean, broad jump, or supermans / JR or JJs
- Push ups, Hindus, downdogs, push-Press / run in place, step ups
- Long cycle, rows, pull-ups / cardio choice
Possibly a finisher if you are up for it!
Here is the link to workout with us!