Yes, it’s challenge day.
We’ll give you three levels of this one today depending on your ability and fitness level.
Hope you enjoyed the kettlebell deck of cards yesterday. The Milkman and I both jumped into the 4pm class for some fun. It’s been a very long time since I’ve done that one. It never disappoints.
We have quite the selection of decks these days thanks to someone ( you know who you are).
Any way, here’s today’s challenge workout.
Your choice of 50,40 or 30 reps of each movement/exercise.
Go through this one time for time using good technique!
- Box jump or drop squat
- Mountain climber (reps on each leg)
- Jumping or kipping pull ups
- Kettlebell swings
- walk lunge with your kettlebell. Beginners can use body weight
- Hanging knee raise or Power V-sit or 50 power wheel hand walks up and back
- Kettlebell thruster (one or two hand using one bell)
- 20 yard shuttle x 50 laps or 50 calories on the rower
Don’t forget to foam roll!