This will be done partner style
If you don’t have a partner, then circuit through 5 rounds of 5 sets of each movement.
The goal here is to get five sets of 5 reps and go as heavy as you can while keeping great technique.
Do not rush this workout. Give yourself enough recovery between sets and stay fresh on each one.
Start this workout with 5 minutes of get ups, then complete:
5 sets of 5 reps: You go, your partner goes….
- Double kettlebell front squats
- Double Kettlebell press (strict)
- Pull ups or weighted pull ups
- Power wheel hamstring curls (5 count)
- Slow ab mat sit ups (5 count)