Here’s a classic Training Room conditioning circuit that will get your day off to the right start.
We’ll start out with 5 minutes of joint mobility and a 2 round circuit warm up.
Warm up will look like this: 20 work/20 rest for 2 rounds
- Ring rows
- Air squats or drop squats
- Push ups or half burpees
- kettlebell swings
- bicycles or mountain climbers
- Jumping jacks
- med ball thrusters
We’ll be doing a 40-20 conditioning circuit today.
5 rounds of 40 seconds work/ 20 seconds rest.
One minute rest between rounds.
- Kettlebell high pulls
- Battling ropes or mountain climbers
- Drop squats or box jumps
- Dumbell or kettlebell push press
- Shuttle run or prowler push
How did you do?
Give us some feedback.