Saturday, November 21 From 9:30-11:00am
Introduction To and Kettlebell and Body Weight Movment Skills :
If you are interested in our program and would like to join our group training this class is for you.
Our program focuses on full body functional movements done at high intensity for optimal levels of fitness.
Whether you are an elite athlete, weekend warrior, or just want to get yourself in the best shape of your life, our method is for you.
This class is designed for those who are interested in learning the basic movements and would like to become a member of our elite fitness family.
Material covered will include:
- Proper squat technique
- Basic kettlebell movements (swing, clean, press, snatch)
- Basic Body weight movements and technique
- Proper use of other training modalities including medicine balls, dumbbells, and ropes.
- Sample workout (I little taste of our training)
- Overview of our training philosophy, why and how it works so well.
Please register at least two days prior to the class.
The next class will be held on Saturday, November 21 from 9:30-11:00
There is NO other time to get this type of training at this price!
If you sign up after the class, we will apply this $40 to your first month of training.
If you tell a friend, and they sign up, you will get a free month of training.
Go to the link below to register.
We will need at least 5 people to hold this class.