Kettlebell Body Weight Lucky Sevens Challenge
Training Room Family
Lucky Sevens is one of our top 10 favorite kettlebell body weight challenge workouts from years ago.
We have not seen this one in years and JUST searched the archives for it.
Start out with joint mobility, then do two rounds of our kettlebell and body weight warm up.
Today’s workout can be both physically and mentally challenging.
Try to complete the following in under 30 minutes.
Advanced men will use a 24kg and advanced women will use a 16kg for this one.
But, honestly use any weight you want and we will also give you a body weight ONLY option.
7 reps of each movement for 7 rounds (30 minute cap)
- kettlebell swings 7/7 or 7 (2 handed swings) or even deadlift if need be.
- Burpees or squat thrusts 7
- Kettlebell snatch 7/7 or high pull 7
- mountain climbers 7 (3 count) or 7/7 sledge hits OR mace swings
- kettlebell cleans 7/7 reps
- kettlebell or dumbbell thrusters (this is a squat press combination) 7/7 reps
- Ab choice 7 reps
WE WILL HAVE OTHER OPTIONS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE SCARED OF USING WEIGHTS!
Have a blast and stay tuned for the video!
Enjoy the day and be ready for tomorrow.
This Training Room throwback video is from 9 years ago!