Kettlebell or Bodyweight 10’s for a Strong Wednesday
Let’s keep it simple with an effective and efficient Kettlebell or Bodyweight strength workout!
Following a good warm-up, you will go through a 25-minute Strength Circuit at your own pace.
Always remember on Strength Days we are looking for good controlled reps. This is not a race! Stay strong and stay focused!
Challenge yourself to work hard and try a variation of an exercise that makes YOU feel successful!
Kettlebell or Bodyweight Strength
Sets of 10 Reps
- 10 swings or Supermans
- 5/5 floor press or 10 push-ups
- 5/5 cleans, or 5/5 single leg deadlifts, or 10 marching hip bridges
- 5/5 overhead press, or down dog press
- 5/5 split squat or 10 goblet squats /
- 5/5 KB rows, 10 ring rows, or 5 pull-ups /
- 5/5 push-up plank, 5 walkouts, or 30sec plank:
30easy / 20moderate /10sprint x6rds:
Here are some examples:
- Jog / run / sprint
- 1 or 2 KB LC slow / KB long cycle med / jerks,
- Step-ups / burpees / sq thrusts:
- row, bike or ski (slow / med / fast)
We are going LIVE at 7am (or watch later):
Going to Starbucks jk
Thanks – have a great day!
Great workout. You know I love overhead press variations. I did not grab a light enough weight from you guys to do bottoms up. (My favs) I did like the 2 handed kettle bell SLD – nic touch with the twist!!! Thank you
Sitting at my desk watching you guys workout!! I’ve doing the workouts in the afternoon and may have to change to the 4pm classes now. Only kidding of course…..I’m a 7am’er!!!!
Now I’m ready for the day!! Kick my butt!!
Single leg dead’s using the opposite hand and sometimes both hands is better for my balance. Thank you.
Checking in from Caldwell. Great workouts!