You will have the opportunity to work with either kettlebells or sandbags…
If you have never trained with sandbags before, give them a try.
Due to the odd shape and weight of the sandbag, it challenges the body differently then the symmetrical kettlebell or barbell.
We will using your choice of bells or bags in a strength couplets
It will look like this…
30 seconds of work/30 seconds of rest for 5 rounds at each couplet.
Take your time when performing each movement.
- See saw press or sandbag press
- Alternate kettlebell cleans or sandbag shouldering
- Alternate leg back lunge w/ Kb’s or sandbag
- Bent row w/ kb’s or sandbag 1 arm row
- Sandbag or kettlebell get ups 1 L/1 R 30 w/30 r x 10 minutes or 30 seconds of walkouts or power wheel roll outs / 30 cardio
Here are a bunch of options for you.
Here’s your sandbag get ups broken down…