Get ready to finish this NEW week of training STRONG!
SUPERSETS are great way to build strength while still giving your body times to recover during the rest periods.
IF you feel like the rest is too long, you can add in one of many “filler” exercises to improve mobility, stability or specific small muscle group strength – a few are listed below!
ALSO, we are putting our tug-o-war list together for the Intercoastal TUG on October 12.
Mark your calendars for this super FUN event!
Work 1 Minute / Active Rest 1 Minute x 10 Total Rounds (5 Sets Each)
- 1 or 2 Kettlebell Push Press or Jerks
- 1 or 2 Kettlebell Cleans, Snatches or Single Leg Deadlifts
Active Rest or “Filler Exercise”
- Plank, Ab, Light Cardio, Side Steps with bands, Supermans/ Cobras, Cat/Cow, Hip Mobility, Ankle Mobility, Wrist Mobility, Hip Bridges…
- You can also swing a mace, rope flow or even do some foam rolling
Part 2 – Grab a Partner and complete the following for 3-4 Rounds!
- Partner 1 – 250 meter (or Sled Push 1 Minutes)
- Partner 2 – Holds 2 Kettlebells in the Racked Position
Have a great Friday and an awesome weekend!
CHECK OUT THIS PROGRESSION!