Hey TR friends!
It’s interval strength day.
Today’s training session will give you a nice combination of strength and endurance…
This is an extremely efficient way of training.
Start with some joint mobility…
Next a kettlebell warm up.
Here is your training session…
Do 15 seconds of work with a 15 second rest between each set of the following 3 movements.
Take your 15 seconds rest between each side.
- Pistols, assisted or box pistols (right) or Split squats (right)
- Pistols, assisted or box pistols (left) or Split squats (left)
- Kettlebell snatch, clean, or one arm high pull (right)
- Kettlebell snatch, clean, or one arm high pull (left)
- Walkouts or Power wheel rollouts or Power wheel/swing set knees to chest
Go through this non stop for 50 intervals (10 rounds) which will end up being 25 minute.
Let us know how you did.
Have a great Wednesday!
Watch the video for tips!