I hope you all had a great weekend.
I apologize for not posting yesterdays workout.
We were on the beach for an all body weight challenge. Before I get to today’s strength workout, I will give you yesterday’s beach workout.
Here it is:
Partner or solo
- Start out with a .5 mile sand run or 500 jumping jacks
- 400 meter bear crawl or 400 mountain climbers
- 300 air squats
- 200 v sits
- 100 burpees
- Finish with .5 mile run
Split up the reps with your partner, or if doing solo, do half of all the reps and distance. You can also circuit through everything.
For example: after your run, do 10 rounds of:
- 20 meter crawl
- 15 squats
- 10 v sits
- 5 burpees
Finish with a run. Try it!
Today’s workout is a 5×5 with a partner or solo: If you are partnered up, finish all sets of 5 reps of each movement before moving on to the next. If solo, circuit through all the movements for 5 rounds.
- single kettlebell clean and press 5/5
- Pistol or assisted pistol 5/5
- renegade row 5/5
- split squat 5/5 or one leg dead 5/5
- ab choice 10 reps or get ups 5/5