We hope you had a great weekend…
Congrats to the Milkman for crushing the NJ Marathon with a time of 3:14.39!!
Here he is at mile 20…
We’ll start off the week with a challenge.
Warm up with a simple circuit of 20 seconds work/20 seconds rest for 3 rounds of the following..
- Body weight squats, drop squat rounds 2,3
- push ups, half burpee rounds 2,3
- kettlebell swings, second round kettlebell snatch R, third round kettlebell snatch L (only if you are proficient in snatches)
- Row, or 20 yard shuttle run
I you are not comfortable doing kettlebell snatches, you will do one handed or two handed swings.
- Start with a 1 mile run or row (1600 meters)
- Complete 100 kettlebell snatches total
- Complete 100 squat thrusts
- Finish with 1 mile run or row
- Start with 1200 run or row
- Complete 80 swings 40/40
- Complete 80 squat thrusts:
- Finish with 1200 m row or run
- Start with 800m run or row
- Complete 60 swings 30/30,
- Complete 60 squat thrusts
- Finish with 800 m row or run
If there are a lot of people, have some groups partner up and do the advanced versions divided by 2. Snatches/swings and sq thrusts should be broken up for everyone.
Post times and weight used!
Have a great Monday!