Your Friday Challenge!
I know you all have been waiting for this one again.
Five minutes of joint mobility to start..
Warm up with a two round circuit warm up.
20 seconds work/20 seconds rest x 2
- Ring rows
- push ups
- kettlebell swings
- jumping jacks or jump rope
- duck unders/overs
- inch worms
Here is your challenge:
- Beginners complete 1 round of this (you can work with a partner)
- Everyone else do 2 rounds
Get the following movements done in the least amount of sets possible without going to failure.
- 20 pull-ups regular or assisted
- 40 push-ups
- 60 swings or box jumps
- 80 walk lunges (40/40)
- 100 yard power wheel crawl, bear crawl or mountain climber(each leg)
Make sure to practice good form on all movements and do not sacrifice for time!
Let us know how this went for you.
Make sure to take some time for muscle recovery….