Are you ready for a Memorial Day deck of cards?
We hope you had a fun filled and active Memorial Day weekend!
There is only one workout on Memorial Day at 8 AM in both Manasquan and Avon.
Let’s up our game this week in and out of the gym,
Once again, here are a few health reminders
- Get 7 hours of sleep per night.
- Drink half of your body weight in onces of water.
- Walk daily.
- Take time to stretch after class.
- Don’t force movement that causes pain.
- Work on your weaknesses.
- Go outside your comfort zone
Kicking things off with a Monday Metcon deck of cards!
Metabolic conditioning (also know as cardio with weights) that is…
Speaking of Metcon, here’s a little workout that we did for Men’s Journal a while back.
Here’s Monday’s conditioning session…
- Hearts=Row or pull up choice
- Diamonds=push ups or shoulder taps
- Clubs=Squat choice
- Spades=Cardio Choice
- jump rope
- jumping jacks
- sled push
- run, skip, Pegs
Cardio Choice times:
- Aces-45 seconds
- 10’s-40 seconds
- 8-9’s-35 seconds
- 6-7’s-30 seconds
- 4-5’s-25 seconds
- 2-3’s-20 seconds