Three Mini Challenge Workouts
Hey Training Room friends!
Thursday is challenge day with 3 mini challenge workouts for you!
The feedback and comments are great…
Keep them coming!
We cannot thank you enough for sticking with us and following online.
Remember, that all these workouts are recorded and saved for anyone to view at a later time!
Scroll all the way down for the YouTube video.
You can also subscribe to our youtube channel here for a TON of video archives and ideas!
If you have a smart TV, you can watch on there, on your phone or right on your computer screen!
We are currently working on the quality of the video and sound.
As the Milkman said, send in your workout requests…
We are your fitness DJ’s!
Don’t Crush Yourself!
Furthermore, please make sure to vary intensities if you are training every day.
Don’t beat yourself up too much (we are personally learning this due to our higher then usual training volume in filming these sessions).
It’s a good idea to throw in some 20-30 minute walks and stretching.
We will be ALL be better after we get throught this.
It’s all very educational for us and will certainly make us better coaches!
If you’re using kettlebells and dumbbells, also try to work in some more challenging body weight movements.
Don’t be afraid to mix in something that challenges you that maybe you haven’t tried yet.
Let us know if you need any specific instructional videos on any of the exercises you want to get better at.
We are here for you in the long haul!
Here are your mini 8 minute challenges!
Challenge 1: 8 minute AMRAP
- 20 Jumping jacks or 40 jump rope/flow revolutions
- 15/15 moountain climbers or shoulder taps
- 10 chair step-ups or use the seps in your house
REST: 2 Minutes
Challenge 2: 8 minute AMRAP
- 20 knee slaps (Low or high impact)
- 15 skaters (high or low impact) or band side steps
- 10 knee tucks or 1/2 burpees (you can use sliders, paper paper plates or frisbees on carpet)
REST: 2 Minutes
Challenge 3: 8 Minute AMRAP
- 20 criss cross jacks or low steps (you can go sideways) or side shuffles (depending on how much room you have)
- 15 crab toe touches or bicycles
- 10 sit throughs
GOING LIVE AT 7 AM!