Monday Conditioning Blast
Hey Training Room crew!
It’s a new week with opportunities for us to make ourselves better and more useful humans!
Monday is a conditioning day and we will be kicking things up with fun double conditioning cicuit with a bunch of options to choose from.
You ALWAYS contol your own intensity (self-regulation), SO you can make any training session as easy or as difficullt as you want.
Your work and rest intervals will be 30/20 and we will complete 4 rounds of each one with a 2 minute rest between each.
- Jump-pulls or High-pulls
- squat thrusts
- skate or lateral hop (you can also add bands)
- crab-toe touches or knees to chest
- Drop, jump, or air squats (also add a light bell for advanced)
- 1/2 burpees or double knee tucks (add sliders/wheel or do suspended if you want)
- Jack,jump rope, or run in place or sand dune
- crawl or mountain climbers (add sliders if you want)
Enjoy your week!
Stay tuned for news about the next Ninga Class sign ups!
Firt come for serve!